We are a coalition of businesses and community stakeholders seeking solutions for our region’s future energy needs.
Natural Gas is Essential to Smart growth in the region
We are a coalition of residents and businesses interested in ensuring our region has access to the long-term energy it needs to sustain growth.
This region is one of the fastest growing areas of the state. Demand for cost effective, cleaner energy will continue to climb and without appropriate infrastructure, new jobs and economic growth will be impacted.
- 11.7% Population Growth Since 2000.
- Since 2013, 1,310,740 sqft of industrial space has been built.
- 6,197,888 sqft of industrial space has been announced for Madison County since 2018.
- Fastest growing county in Ohio.
- 39% Population Growth Since 2000.
- Over $500 million in manufacturing investment since 2014
Ohio has an abundant supply of natural gas with more than 11 major transmission pipelines and many smaller pipelines serving customers.